Friday, October 28, 2005

Interesting and rude people

A link from a link from a link led me to Heightened Thoughts 'Blog Jesus', which is a fascinating concept. On this blog, people write in to blog jesus and he answers their questions right away. It's interactive and funny and strange, "Damn, why didn't I think of that?".
But, I KNOW the reason I didn't think of that. I blame Jesus for a lot of things.
  • If something goes wrong with a computer and the secretary asks me, "Why did that happen?", I say, "Blame Jesus".
  • If there's a power outage and when the power comes back on the VCR clock starts blinking and now I have to find the manual I haven't even seen in 6 months and my wife says, "Why are you taking so long to fix the blinking clock?" I say, "Blame Jesus".
  • And when, many years ago, my girlfriend got religion and left me because I didn't really want to be a Southern Baptist, I said, "She left me for Jesus."
So, Jesus and me are not on very good terms. He messes up a lot of things for me. And sure, you could use the argument that it might have been good at some higher level. Like, this little bad thing had to happen to prevent that other much worse thing from happening, but I think that's a load of crap.
If this post has thoroughly not offended you, then go read that Blog Jesus stuff. It's pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home