Friday, March 17, 2006

Shannon D. Brown

My good college buddy Shannon sent me one of those classical messages of our times:

"You still there?"

Does your email address still work? Are you still connected to the internet? Can you still read? Are you, in fact, still alive?

Because there's just so much time and space to reach across these days. I'm floating 6 hours in the future to the Eastern part of the USA. 6 hours is a lot of time, that's practically a week in internet time.

So, I wrote back to say that, yes, I am still here. He has a web log, you can get it all straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak, at http://www.technobohemia.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, it's just necessary to check the pulse...

Dave T. Potter is looking for you.

May 03, 2006 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home