Thursday, March 30, 2006

Antonio

I don't mean to sound gay or anything, but Antonio Banderas looks pretty hot dressed up as Zorro.
...
As that thought was echoing around in my head, trying to come up with some kind of angle on it that could be stretched to a couple of paragraphs, my mind went tangental, and I started to think about George Hamilton in 'Zorro, the Gay Blade'. ZtGB was, quite frankly, the best Zorro movie ever.
I think about getting that movie on DVD so that I can share it with people around me. But I fear a repeat of the Blazing Saddles debacle:
"Look at this great movie that I've seen so many times I'm word perfect on it. And then, having seen the movie, my random pronunciations will be slightly more comprehensible!"
(time passes during which time, they have maybe watched the movie)
"What did you think?"
'I only watched about 20 minutes of it, it wasn't very good.'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking as a proud owner of the "Zorro, the Gay Blade" DVD, you won't be disappointed!

Bunny Wigglesworth is still funny to me.

May 11, 2006 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home